Plant taxonomy needs an update. Where would this fit?
- Wind tunnel tested to 60.4m/s (136mph)
- RF transparent foliage tested at Loughborough University including effects of rain and ice
- UV resistant and flame retardent foliage
- Fatigue relieving base details
- Extendibility – expand to multiple users at minimal cost
- Multi-user capabilities (up to 3 users, taking up to 6 antennas at each level)
- Design to BS6399, with full account taken of the effect of the wind pick-up on the foliage
- Full orientational flexibility of antennas from unique support frames that enable the antenna to be disguised by foliage
Yes, it’s the tree mast I was mentioning in the previous post.